Strategy and Roadmap
Organizations need content management solutions that serve the enterprise and the extended enterprise. But cost matters just as much as benefits – including the long-term costs of hardware, maintenance, and support. And ultimately, the solution you roll out has to be one that people will actually use. That’s why development of a strategy is vital to the effective deployment of enterprise content management (ECM) technologies.
Doculabs will help you see the bigger picture:
- How ECM solutions can improve the efficiency of your business
- How you can leverage ECM technologies to support new work paradigms and delivery channels
- How you can get buy-in for ECM, from executive management to the future users of the technology
Then we’ll work with you to create a 3- to 5-year plan for rolling out the new ECM capabilities – a “roadmap” with:
- Outlines of all initiatives with their interdependencies
- Technology projects
- Information Lifecycle Management
- Change Management and Program Governance
Finally, we know you’ll have to communicate your recommendations to multiple constituencies at your organization. So we present our recommendations in graphic-based deliverables that give a complete view of our findings, showing both the strategy and the roadmap in a visual format that’s both easy to understand and easy to share with stakeholders, helping you achieve buy-in for the future initiatives.