Many organizations build their technology requirements against a deluge of business requests. IT is so focused on chasing the business need, that they can’t take the time to look at how their industry peers have addressed a similar problem (whether successfully or unsuccessfully). Or their only available information on how to solve the problem is a single case study that a technology provider is willing to share.
Doculabs offers a better way for you to learn how well your operations compare to those of your peers. Over the past 23 years, Doculabs has built a reference peer group and collected empirical data, building a capabilities maturity model and a program to:
- Assess your organization’s use of technology and the effectiveness of your business processes related to enterprise content management (ECM)
- Gauge the results and assign scores according to our interpretation of the capabilities maturity mode
- Provide feedback on your scores relative to a peer group and the best in class to enable you to understand how your own organization’s use of the technology stacks up
- Provide options for ongoing assessment and annual “tune-ups” to ensure your operations keep pace with ECM best practices
We have applied our methodology to a number of key areas, including:
- Capture Operations
- Enterprise Content Management
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Information Governance
- Print and Mail
We also offer extended benchmark services, with an initial inaugural assessment, quarterly assessments, and 1-year annual review, followed by a year of quarterly assessments and a second year-end evaluation – all designed to provide input and perspective as you roll out the benchmark recommendations.