When it comes to ECM, EFSS, capture, or overall information governance, do you know how your organization stacks up against your peers and competitors? Contact us to find out about the Doculabs Benchmark Program.
Many organizations build their technology requirements against a deluge of business requests. IT is so focused on chasing the business need, that they can’t take the time to look at how their industry peers have addressed a similar problem (whether successfully or unsuccessfully). Or their only available information on how to solve the problem is a single case study that a technology provider is willing to share.
Doculabs offers a better way for you to learn how well your operations compare to those of your peers. Over the past 23 years, Doculabs has built a reference peer group and collected empirical data, building a capabilities maturity model and a program to:
- Assess your organization’s use of technology and the effectiveness of your business processes related to enterprise content management (ECM)
- Gauge the results and assign scores according to our interpretation of the capabilities maturity mode
- Provide feedback on your scores relative to a peer group and the best in class to enable you to understand how your own organization’s use of the technology stacks up
- Provide options for ongoing assessment and annual “tune-ups” to ensure your operations keep pace with ECM best practices
We have applied our methodology to a number of key areas, including:
- Capture Operations
- Enterprise Content Management
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Information Governance
- Print and Mail
We also offer extended benchmark services, with an initial inaugural assessment, quarterly assessments, and 1-year annual review, followed by a year of quarterly assessments and a second year-end evaluation – all designed to provide input and perspective as you roll out the benchmark recommendations.