Life sciences organizations face a critical set of business challenges around managing documents:
- Managing submissions globally to achieve optimal time to market for new products in "rest of world" - and to better manage the higher expectations of health authorities that are increasingly collaborating across national boundaries
- Applying appropriate levels of security to protect intellectual property from the threat of bad actors
- Developing efficient (and more effective) QA processes to allow manufacturing to scale up and support the increased capacity required by impending NDAs while remaining compliant
- Supporting the complex interactions of partners, vendors, and JVs throughout the drug development lifecycle
- Enabling rapid time to value for M&A activity
These challenges are made more difficult by the fact that most large life sciences organizations are struggling with what to do about document management technology, from ailing legacy systems to the risks and uncertainty of cutting edge cloud/SaaS offerings.
Helping Life Sciences Organizations Succeed
Doculabs has helped many organizations in the life sciences industry to manage key information to improve their processes and their decisions, and to ensure effective regulatory compliance. Our industry experts are seasoned consultants who bring decades of experience to client engagements.
Contact Doculabs for help with information management, ECM, information governance, data migration or information security in the life sciences industry.
Life sciences firms present a growing need for collaboration to make it easier for internal research teams to share information with the partners helping them bring new products to market.
Rich Medina, Doculabs, Inc.